|Posted by Where Gardens Grow on June 14, 2020 at 10:10 AM|
Where Gardens Grow Community Garden is open to members of repsective communities where we own land and have established a community garden. Residents ages 18 and older may apply for a garden plot. Children under the age of 18 years of age are not permitted without the an adult who is name on the family application. Please review the additional rules and regulations below. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time with proper notice given to the board of directors, our investors, and community members. All notices regarding changes in policy will be issued at least 30 days prior to the change of policy and no later than 7 days after the policy has gone into effect. From time to time we may use land that is owned by a third party, i.e, individual, corporation or organization, in an effort to facilitate space for our members. In the event that we sublease space to you, as a Where Gardens Grows Member, you will be expected to adhere to the rules that are outlined in your sublease, and communite all concerns with your garden plot, parking, facility equiptment or membership fees directly to Where Garden Grows.
- Applicant must reserve a garden plot online and complete the intake.
- All members must be 18 years of age or older to enter into a garden plot lease agreement.
- All members must maintain their garden plots and common areas.
- All garden fees must be current or gate access cards will be deactived.
- There will be a $5.00 late fee for payments receive after the 5th of the month.
- Gardens left unattended will result in a fine of $25.00 per month
- (to cover the cost of Master Gardeners working your plot)
- Appropriate clothing and closed-toe shoes must be wore in the garden. No bathing suites or swim trunks.
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are prohibitted in the community garden.
- There is a $15 replacement fee for lost gate access cards or facility keys.
Visitors are permitted. Members are allowed to have up to two guests a month. Our definiation of visitor: A visitor is someone who is a non member of our community garden, someone who is not listed as a child, spouse, companion, or co-gardener on your lease application. Identification will be required for all visitors.
Sexual harrassment, discrimination, hate crimes, and racism will not be tolerated. Members found in vilotation of our non-discrimination and anti-harrassment policy will have a case heard before our board of directors. If found in violation, the member will lose membership and their plot lease agreement will be terminated. No appeals will be granted. Final month's rent will be due plus any outstanding fees.
|Posted by Where Gardens Grow on June 14, 2020 at 9:05 AM||comments (0)|
Our Garden Plot Lease Rate is $40.00 a month per plot and includes:
- Community Garden Orientation
- (1) 20' x 20' Garden Plot = 400 square feet
- Access to garden tools (when available)
- Daily Access to community garden and plot use for 1 year.
Once you're ready we require the first and last month to begin using your garden plot(s). Only $80.00!
|Posted by Where Gardens Grow on June 14, 2020 at 8:55 AM||comments (0)|
Garden Plot Reservations will hold your plot for up to 30 days, and it is free to reserve. If you need more than 30 days a reservation fee of $75.00 will be required and it will reserve your plot(s) for up to 3 months. Each additional month after the third month is $15 per month. We can reserve your garden space for a fee for up to 6 months. T he reservation limit is 2 plots per person (800 sq feet) or 4 plots per organization (2,000 sq feet).